Once again we feel blessed to journey with you into Mary Magdalene Rising. Our 6- week circle will offer love and support in the gentlest of ways as we embark on an inner journey into her holiness.
What are the blocks that keep us from stepping forward fully into our Divinity?
Mary Magdalene energy is very strong on the planet at the moment calling us to step forward into our roles as agents of change. As an ascended master, she is holding space for healing of the feminine heart and the dismantling of the patriarchy that has been present on the planet for so long.
- How do we navigate this energy in our day-to-day lives?
- What shifts and changes have we seen since saying yes to the flow?
- How do we heal the imbalances that have existed within our bodies and our lives?
- How do we clear the persecution energy around the connection to our past lives, and having a divine voice?
How does the number 7 connect with Mary?
Mary herself conquered, what she called, the 7 powers of the ego: Darkness, Craving, Ignorance, Craving for Death, Enslavement to the Physical Body, The False Peace of the Flesh, The Compulsion of Rage. Her teachings go far beyond these 7 ego traits and we will delve into her love, and her passion for living as a Divine Human on earth.
- We will discuss how to integrate living as a Divinely Human being based on her teachings.
- We will embark on activating our true selves and find the inner peace we are searching for.
The Power of 7, as excerpted from the teachings of Sa Kei Na:
- The number 7 is the mystical number that weaves through our entire existence, earthly and beyond.
- The number 7 symbolizes the state of totality.
- Everything in creation goes through 7 states of activity. Then comes a moment of rest. Seven is an end point that forces a reset and thus the beginning of a new series of seven steps. There are 7 gifts of the holy spirit. 7 primary chakras, 7 days of the week, 7 notes of music, 7 sacred flames.
A 6-week LIVE Online Series designed to help us integrate Mary’s teachings within the universal 7 energy (2+0+2+3)
Six consecutive Friday’s
March 10th, 17, 24, 31, April 7 & 14
9:00 AM Pacific / 12:00 PM Eastern
Each Zoom Session will last 75 minutes, with 15 minutes of sharing
SELECT YOUR PAYMENT OPTION
One Payment of $177
2 Payments of $91 each
3 Payments of $63 each
Your Divine Guides
Connie is a Spiritual intuitive and Master Channel of the Divine Feminine consciousness. She is also professionally trained as a Master Integrative Life Coach through the Ford Institute for Transformation ®, and certified in numerous Integrative Coaching Modules. As a natural healer and spiritual growth facilitator, Connie is devoted to supporting individuals in their spiritual evolution and remembrance of their True Self. Connie has spent 20+ years successfully creating the life of her dreams using the same program/s she now teaches—unlocking doors to create a life that feels authentically abundant, successful and balanced.
Sharon Courtot is a classically trained intuitive, medium, tarot reader and a channel for Mary Magdalene. She believes each person holds their own inner knowing and is devoted to helping others access their knowing so they can live a peaceful and harmonious life. Sharon co-wrote, along with Mary Magdalene, a 5-Step Spiritual Weight Loss class which enables individuals to see their food habits in a different light. The class is designed to empower women (and men) to end their cycle of eating habits and establish a lifelong joyous relationship with food and their bodies. In addition, she is a student of A Course in Miracles.
All of our workshops, classes and trainings are intended for those who are open to embracing their next steps in their ongoing spiritual journey, and to support your deepest Soul awakening and unfolding. Due to the highly transformational nature of our work, all refund requests must be made within 5 days of purchase. No refunds will be given after the five-day refund period, and you will remain responsible for any remaining outstanding payments due. Any decision you make for non-participation after the refund period expires will not be a valid reason for a refund request. Once the first commencement session starts there is a strict no-refund policy. Thank you for your understanding.