Welcome to the 7-Day Giving Challenge!
Here’s the deal. It’s all about how the power of giving can change your life, boost your business and skyrocket your dreams.
We challenge you to put the Goddess Rising Giving Challenge to work for 7 days, and see how it will change your life!
I’m Ready For the Challenge. Sign Me Up!
Our Goddess Rising Giving Challenge is a powerful manifestation practice that has the ability to shift your consciousness and bring miracles to your life AND your business goals!
When you begin to actively cultivate the energy of giving on a regular basis it can become the single most important thing you do in your life–bringing you more joy, more passion, and more excitement than you ever thought possible.
Having a regular practice of giving can accelerate your business, your projects, and your life, and take your experience of prosperity to an entirely new level.
It’s the ultimate challenge! Ready to get started?
Here’s How It Works
Once a day, for 7 days, we’ll share our inspired ideas and tips for giving.
Each of these acts will generate BIG shifts in your life through the power of giving.
Each day you’ll receive an email with the giving challenge of the day.
Then, you must take action.
Here’s the BIG secret: have NO attachment to your giving.
Meaning, you expect NO-THING in return.
You must be willing to GIVE FREELY as part of the giving energy exchange.
If you want to start giving right away, there are a million ways for you to begin. Here’s a list of ways you can give that do not involve a lot of money.
- Leave a note for someone you love or care about
- Donate some old clothes
- Pay for the coffee of the person behind you
- Volunteer with an organization that you LOVE what they do.
- GIVE a compliment to someone random
- LOVE bomb using a flower or note, a few cars in a parking lot
- Leave post-it notes with positive messages on the mirrors of a public bathroom (super fun.)
- Call an elderly relative or friend just to say “hi”
- Send a postcard to an old friend
- Drop a box of something you grow in your yard on your neighbor’s doorstep
- Collect old blankets or towels and take them to an animal shelter
These are just a few examples of the many ways you can cultivate the power of giving in your life.
There are so many ways to give. Don’t limit your creativity.
All it takes is giving once a day, and see how your life changes in miraculous ways!