Due to some unexpected and unforseen shifts in energy, we have to cancel our Nashville Retreat…our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause!
Sometimes our lives become so disconnected and heavy, it feels like we are trying to move a mountain. What we desire for our lives and the truth of our current reality are often two distinctly different things. It’s often easy to believe we are stuck, alone, abandoned, and powerless. We may even lose sight of our path and our connection to Spirit, convincing ourselves we are alone on the Ascension journey.
Yet deep in your heart there is a vision, a hope or desire to walk Spirit’s path in a different way.
An innate knowing that so much more is possible if you could only see the way.
Moving Mountains – Accelerating Your Ascension Journey with Grace is about discovering more of your true path toward Ascension. It is about finding the way to move from where you are in this moment to the place your Soul is calling you to be.
Hosted by Louise & Frank Grant and Susan Higgins, featuring teachings from Metatron and Divine Mother, this weekend long workshop will offer divine tools and wisdom to enable you to clear the path and accelerate your Ascension journey forward with grace and ease.
Throughout the weekend you will…
- Understand your personal Ascension journey
- Deeply connect with why you are here and the lessons you are learning
- Become confident in your true purpose in this lifetime
- Learn how to overcome obstacles used to self sabotage your Ascension journey
- Tap into the power of the Higher Self for guidance and assistance
- Undergo a change in velocity on your Ascension path!
Our weekend itinerary will include ample time to…
- Relax and explore parts of Nashville’s beauty, or allow yourself some of that illusive “Me-Time” without any guilt!
- Enjoy spaciousness for integrating the sacred wisdom teachings within the lush grounds of our host’s beautiful Nashville estate!
- Play in sacred community and HAVE FUN with others who share your passion for all things spiritual.
- Meet in person with new and old friends who are on the path with you, as you enjoy sharing deep experiences that are both fun and refreshing.
- Reconnect with your true self, and take home many of the sacred practices, tools and goodies!
Spend 4 days at the home of Louise & Frank Grant
This 4 day weekend retreat includes seven to eight hours a day of spiritually restorative processes, activities and exercises, plus meditations, daily practices, e.g., art projects, stretching, hot tub. Enjoy a delicious, well-sourced, mostly local menu of lighter fare meal options including both animal and vegetarian protein options. There will also be plenty of time for bonding with your fellow participants, relaxation, group outings and so much more.
Think of this as a spiritual reset for yourself.
What You’ll Receive:
- 4 days, 3 nights in Nashville
- Daily ascension workshops, life affirming sacred ceremonies, and a couple of optional excursions
- Daily rituals, light code activations and energy work to allow for greater acceleration of your ascension
- Optional Healing sessions with other participants, or energy exchanges welcomed!
- Powerful opening and closing ceremonies with Metatron & Divine Mother
- Plenty of time for rest and relaxation, along with deep community connection and sharing
- Free time for you to explore Nashville
- All retreat fees, daily coffee and tea, comfortable group meeting space
- Delicious organically prepared catered meals
- Snacks to keep you nourished throughout the day
What’s Not Included:
- Flight to Nashville, Tennessee
- Hotel Rooms Nearby — LIST OF SUGGESTED HOTELS FOUND BELOW
- Meals not included in itinerary
- Airport transfers
Retreat Location Info:
- Our host’s home is located 15-20 minutes from the Nashville airport and 15-20 minutes to the lively music and tourist attractions in downtown Nashville.
- Easy transportation from the airport or for sightseeing is through Uber or Lyft car services.
- Retreat location is in the Green Hills neighborhood in Nashville, near Hillsboro Road and Harding Place intersection.
- Please see hotel references below for making arrangements for accommodations
RETREAT PAYMENT PLANS & POLICIES
Our retreat fees listed are per person. Pricing includes everything listed in the “What’s Included” section above. Our retreat Fee DOES NOT include travel or accommodations. All of this is your responsibility. To confirm your spot, please select a convenient payment plan, we have several to choose from. If you are interested, please be sure to secure your spot EARLY, we have limited space, and this will sell out quickly!
GETTING TO AND FROM LOUISE’S
You should plan on arriving to Nashville no later than Thursday, March 9, 2023 at 4:00 PM and departing on Sunday, March 12, 2023 after 2:00 PM. We will begin our retreat Thursday evening with a group dinner at 6:00 PM central time, followed by our retreat program at 7:00 PM.
Thursday, March 9th. The retreat activities will end on Sunday, March 12th around 1:00 PM central time.
It is approximately a 15-20 minute drive from the Nashville airport to Louise’s place. We encourage you to have transportation from the airport to Louise’s in place before arriving. Angels Emerging DOES NOT provide transportation to and from the airport. Rental cars are available at the Nashville Airport, along with UBER, LYFT service, shuttle and taxi services. Please contact them directly to request service.
If you would like to ride share, please contact Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to connect you with others arriving looking to ride share.
For those seeking lodging options, we have compiled a general list of nearby hotels. For those looking at Airbnb options, our retreat location is in the Green Hills neighborhood of Nashville, zip code 37215 near Hillsboro Road and Harding Place intersection.
For Airbnb, please use the following zip code options in your search:
Green Hills, TN 37215; 12th South/Belmont Neighborhood, 37212
West End, Downtown TN 37203; OR Brentwood, TN 37027
There are dozens of hotels and motels in varying price ranges near the Grant Home. We suggest you do a search in the following areas:
- Green Hills (1 1/2 miles away)-
- I-65 at Harding Place (2 miles away)
- I-65 at Brentwood, TN, Old Hickory Blvd/Franklin Road exit (3-4 miles away)
- Vanderbilt Area (5 miles away)
- Downtown Area (7 miles away)
- Music row area (6 miles away)
Links to Nearby Hotels
Each of these hotels are between 2.0 – 2.5 miles away
Places to Eat Nearby
Suggested Breakfast Locations:
- First Watch, Cool Springs, two different locations
- Tupelo Honey, Cool Springs
- First Watch, Brentwood
- Puffy Muffin, Brentwood
- Brueggers Bagel, Brentwood
- Smoothie King, Brentwood or Green Hills
- First Watch, Green Hills
- The Perch, Green Hills and Brentwood
- Noshville Deli, Green Hills
- The Juice Bar, Berry Hill
- Sam and Zoes, Berry Hill
- Sun and Fork, West End
- J. Christophers, Hillsboro Village
- Fidos, Hillsboro Village
Coffee and Tea Houses:
- Just Love Coffee, Cool Springs
- The Well Coffeehouse, Brentwood
- The Perch, Brentwood OR Green Hills
- Just Love Coffee, Brentwood
- The Well Coffeehouse, Lipscomb/Granny White
- Frothy Monkey, 12th South
- Portland Brew, 12th South
- Fidos, Hillsboro Village
- Bongo Java, Belmont
Dinner Options in various areas of town
- The Gulch
- 12th South
- Green Hills
- Historic Franklin
- Cool Springs
- West End/Midtown
Suggested Tourist Attractions
- Downtown Broadway for tourist shops, e.g., country boot stores, Goo Goo Shop and other merchandise
- Patsy Cline / Johnny Cash Museums Downtown
- Frist Art Museum Downtown
- Centennial Park with the Greek replica of the Parthenon – West End/Broadway
- Radnor Lake State Preserve hiking trails
- Percy Warner Park hiking trails
- Cosmic Connections – retail store with crystals, oils and healing books – Belmont area
- The Hermitage – Historic Home of President Andrew Jackson
- Cheekwood Botanical Gardens and Art Museum – Belle Meade
Eclectic Shopping, Exploring and Murals for Photos
- 12th South
- The Gulch
- Hillsboro Village
- Shopping Malls are in Green Hills and Cool Springs
- Trader Joe’s – Green Hills
- Kroger – Green Hills
- Whole Foods – Green Hills
- Fresh Market – Brentwood
- Publix – Brentwood
- Kroger – Brentwood
- Whole Foods – Cool Springs
- Kroger – Cool Springs
- Kroger – Hillsboro/Belmont
- Whole Foods – West End/Downtown
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
PLEASE READ OUR REFUND POLICY CAREFULLY – It is our hope that you can join us no matter what circumstances arise. However we understand things can come up. In that case, should you decide you need to cancel prior to the event date there will be a refund fee of 25-percent [25%] of any payment made prior to cancellation. If you need to cancel within 60 days of retreat date, there will be NO REFUNDS.
We have the right to change our policy at any time. Upon a refund being processed please allow 5 to 15 business days for the transaction to post to your account. Transaction times may depend on the policies of your bank or credit card companies.
If you have to cancel, please inform us immediately by e-mail Connieviveros@gmail.com
We do, however encourage you, when deciding to attend the “Moving Mountains” event, to consider uncertainty when you make your travel arrangements and consider purchasing travel insurance. Angels Emerging will not be responsible for, nor reimburse participants’ expenses above the amount of what you paid for your registration for the retreat should it be cancelled.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Connie Viveros at Connie@connieviveros.com or Louise Grant at email@example.com